In an effort to get my creative juices flowing during this never ending winter, I'm going to just do posts about stuff. So here's 5 things I dislike greatly, but are also totally a first world problem. If you don't like it...
1) When you are combing your wet hair, and you think you got all the knots out and then suddenly you find one and you basically rip out an entire chunk of your hair and you begin to question life.
2) Wet cuffs on pants. ESPECIALLY back in the day when lulu flared yoga pants were the thing. Ugh. The feeling, the squish. So awful. *brb going to therapy about this still...*
3) KIDS SHOWS LIKE MAX AND RUBY AND ROLY POLIE OLIE. "MAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXX"
4) Allergy season when eyes run constantly for no reason. Seriously. Y U GOTTA RUN EYE?
5) When no one tells you when you have stuff in your teeth. That's just the rules of feminism.
I hope you enjoyed this random pile of stuff we greatly dislike. What we don't dislike is YOU! We love you!